Stir-Fried Broccoli Rabe
This simple recipe for stir-fried broccoli rabe is a tasty way to eat your vegetables.
The Martha Stewart Show, October Fall 2007
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed, peeled, and thinly sliced crosswise
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add oil and garlic; cook, stirring quickly, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add salt and Sriracha and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli rabe and cook until tender, about 1 minute. Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.