Sauteed Zucchini and Tomatoes
This sauteed vegetables recipe, courtesy of Campagna chef and owner Mark Strausman, goes well with his Chicken Piccata dish.
Source: Martha Stewart Living Television
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 large tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add garlic and tomato, and cook until heated through. Add zucchini, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.