Honey-Lime Chicken Wings
Martha Stewart Living, April 2003
- Zest of 2 limes, removed with a vegetable peeler
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, about 3 limes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves of garlic, smashed, skins removed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 pounds (about 24) chicken wings, washed and patted dry
- Coarse salt
- Combine lime zest, lime juice, honey, garlic, soy sauce, and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl. Add chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for at least 3 and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil, then with racks. Remove wings from the marinade and place on racks, reserving marinade. Brush wings with marinade and sprinkle with salt. Roast 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Baste with reserved marinade. Turn wings over, and baste the second side. Return to oven, and roast until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes more.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.