Goat Cheese Bites
Make this simple goat cheese bite recipe for a crowd-pleasing addition to your appetizer menu.
Also try: Feta Cheese Bites, Fig and Blue-Cheese Bites
Martha Stewart Living Television
- 1/4 cup finely chopped salted pistachios
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup freshly cracked pink peppercorns
- Toast pistachios in a small saute pan over medium heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine goat cheese and cream cheese using a wooden spoon. Form a heaping teaspoon of the cheese mixture into a small ball, and transfer to a small plate or parchment-lined baking sheet; repeat with remaining cheese mixture.
- Place peppercorns and pistachios each on two separate plates. Roll 18 of the balls in the peppercorns and the remaining 18 balls in the pistachios.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.