Kale, Blood Orange, and Hazelnut Salad
Martha Stewart Living, December 2009
- 1 1/2 pounds Tuscan black kale or regular kale, stems and ribs removed, leaves shredded
- 4 blood oranges, segmented, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine kale, oranges, and hazelnuts in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar, oil, and reserved orange juice; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.