This lemon vinaigrette, from "Martha Stewart's Cooking School," works as a dressing for most salads.
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine mustard, lemon zest, and juice in a jar; season with salt and pepper. Add some of the oil, then cover and shake to combine. Continue adding more oil and shaking until all the oil is incorporated and mixture is thickened and uniform in color. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.