Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Martha Stewart Living, May 1998
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for pan
- 10 1/2 ounces mini-marshmallows
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 cups <u>Homemade Granola</u>
- Butter a 9-inch-square baking pan; set aside. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows; stir until melted, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and granola until well combined. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Dampen your hands, and press mixture into prepared pan, distributing mixture evenly. Set aside to cool. Invert pan, releasing bars. Cut into 16 squares.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.