Roasted Asparagus with Cherry Tomatoes and Garlic
This tasty asparagus recipe is courtesy of chef Emeril Lagasse.
The Martha Stewart Show, December Winter 2008
- 2 pounds pencil asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place asparagus, tomatoes, and garlic in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Transfer to oven and roast until asparagus are tender and tomatoes begin to caramelize, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.