- 12 wheat biscuit crackers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (7 1/2-ounce) jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Line a baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat or wax paper. Place crackers, upside down on baking sheet. Spray a 1 3/4-inch ice cream scoop with nonstick cooking spray and top each cracker with 1 scoop of Marshmallow Fluff. Transfer to freezer until frozen, 2 to 3 hours.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, set over (but not touching) simmering water, melt chocolate and oil, mixing until combined; remove from heat. Remove crackers from freezer and coat marshmallows with a thick layer of chocolate mixture. Place on a baking sheet and return to freezer; freeze until chocolate is set, overnight.
- Transfer marshmallow treats to a resealable plastic bag. Marshmallow treats can be kept frozen for up to 1 month. To serve, thaw marshmallow treats in refrigerator; keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Marshmallow treats can be kept frozen for up to 1 month. To serve, thaw marshmallow treats in refrigerator; keep refrigerated until ready to serve.