These cocktails pair perfectly with cheese fondue, which also has the same flavorings of kirsch and white wine. Garnish these fizzy drinks with dried cherries.
Martha Stewart Living, February 2006
- 1/2 cup kirsch (cherry brandy)
- 1/2 cup white wine, such as Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 to 4 ounces natural cherry soda
- 24 dried cherries (about 2 ounces)
- Combine the kirsch and wine in a pitcher, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Fill six 10-ounce glasses with ice. Divide kirsch-wine mixture evenly among glasses. Top off each glass with the soda; stir. Garnish each drink with 4 cherries.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.