Endive Wedges with Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
Prepare your own vinaigrette for this easy no-cook salad by simply shaking all the ingredients in a jar.
Mad Hungry, February 2011
- 3 Belgian endives, cut into quarters, lengthwise
- 2 ounces creamy blue cheese
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lay out quartered endive leaves on a platter.
- Crumble blue cheese into a large jar. Using a fork, smash up the cheese a little bit in the jar.
- Add to the jar vinegar, olive oil, and pepper. Put a lid tightly on the jar and shake the dressing until it's creamy and combined.
- Pour a few tablespoons of dressing over the salad and serve immediately. Store extra dressing in the refrigerator.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.