Grouper with Black Beans
This delicious grouper recipe is courtesy of Frederic Demers from Cafe Martinique.
The Martha Stewart Show, May Spring 2008
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, plus more for baking dish
- 4 pieces (8 ounces each) grouper, skin removed
- Coarse salt
- 2 cups Marinated Black Beans (http://www.marthastewart.com/256228/marinated-black-beans)
- 1/4 cup chopped avocado
- Seasoned Salt (http://www.marthastewart.com/256229/seasoned-salt)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- Cilantro Oil (http://www.marthastewart.com/256230/cilantro-oil)
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Brush a medium baking dish with butter. Season grouper with salt and place in baking dish. Transfer to oven and cook until fish is opaque, about 20 minutes.
- Divide black beans evenly between 4 bowls. Top with avocado. Season fish with seasoned salt; transfer to bowls. Garnish with scallions and cilantro oil; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.