Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
Use to make Hummingbird Cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake founders Katherine Kallinis and Sophie LaMontagne.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2011
- Yield Makes enough for 1 dozen cupcakes
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until well combined. Continue mixing until frosting is light and fluffy, about 1 minute more.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.