Top the Crispy Fish Salad from chef Michael Schwartz's "Michael's Genuine Food" cookbook with this tangy citrus vinaigrette.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2011
- Juice of 2 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Sriracha
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- One 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place the lime juice, soy sauce, hot sauce, shallot, ginger, garlic, honey, and pepper in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil until mixture is emulsified.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.