Cucumber, Red Onion, and Dill Salad
While English cucumbers are generally seedless, if any seeds remain, simply scoop them out by dragging a spoon down the length of the cucumber.
Mad Hungry, March 2011
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, sliced into half moons
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, and salt. Toss in the cucumbers, red onions, and fresh dill. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.