Lamb Chops Bathed in Greek Herbs
The epitome of Greek cooking, these succulent broiled lamb chops are dressed with just a few simple ingredients that pack a lot of flavor.
Mad Hungry, March 2011
- 6 lamb shoulder chops, about 4 pounds
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Broil chops for 3 1/2 minutes on each side, 7 minutes total, turning once. Transfer chops to a platter.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over cooked chops.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.