Use leftover risotto from last night's dinner to make a simple lunch of small fried cakes.
Mad Hungry, April 2011
- 1 1/3 cups <u>Risotto Milanese</u>, patted into 3-inch cakes (1/3 cup each)
- Wondra flour, for dusting
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Dust risotto cakes with flour.
- Heat the pan to medium-high and swirl in about 2 tablespoons olive oil. Brown the cakes on both sides, heating through, about 4-5 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan on top.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.