Double Pork Sausage
Preheating the baking sheet ensures that the bacon and sausage are not only fully cooked through but also crispy.
Mad Hungry, March 2011
- 8 pork breakfast sausages
- 4 pieces of bacon, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place rack in upper third of oven.
- Place a small baking sheet in the oven to preheat for 2-3 minutes.
- Wrap bacon around middle of the sausages. Add wrapped sausages to heated baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes. Drain on paper towel and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.