Three-Spice Bloody Mary
To pack some more punch, use the entire 12 ounces of pepper vodka.
Mad Hungry, March 2011
- 46 ounces tomato juice
- 1 onion, halved and peeled
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 jalapeno
- 10-12 ounces pepper vodka
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, or other hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Garnishes: pickled okra, sliced cucumber, thinly sliced radish, celery stalks
- In a large pitcher, combine tomato juice with onion and garlic. Cut a slit lengthwise in the jalapeno and add to the tomato juice. Place pitcher in fridge and allow flavors to infuse for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir in remaining ingredients and pour into glasses filled with ice. Garnish with pickled okra and any of the other vegetables that you like.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.