Baked New Potatoes
Basic new potatoes are baked with fresh rosemary in this simple side dish from Glamour magazine's "100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know" cookbook. Pair with classic meat dishes, like roasted Engagement Chicken.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2011
- 1 pound medium red bliss potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Leaves from 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes by 2 inches. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until almost tender when pierced with the tines of a fork, about 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; cut in half and evenly spread on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary; toss to combine. Transfer to oven and roast until golden and tender, about 25 minutes. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.