Peanut Butter Swirl Bark
Smooth peanut butter and two types of chocolate make up this version of the beloved peanut butter cup.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield Makes one 9-by-12 1/2-inch sheet
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Coat a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray, and line with parchment, leaving an overhang on ends. Melt bittersweet chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring. Pour into baking sheet, and spread in an even layer.
- Melt milk chocolate with peanut butter in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring. Drizzle chocolate-peanut butter mixture over bittersweet chocolate, and swirl with a skewer. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break into pieces.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.