Napa Cabbage and Jicama Slaw
Serve this flavorful cabbage-jicama slaw from Stanton Social and Beauty & Essex chef Chris Santos as a refreshing accompaniment to spicier dishes like his Baby Back Ribs.
The Martha Stewart Show, February 2011
- 1 cup Kewpie
- 2 tablespoons Sambal Oelek paste
- 1/2 cup julienned napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup julienned red pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned jicama
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- In a large bowl, mix together Kewpi and Sambal paste until well combined. Add cabbage, both peppers, carrot, jicama, and cilantro leaves; toss to combine.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.