Photography: Charles Schiller
Martha Stewart Living, May 2002
- 1 1/2 pounds strawberries, stemmed and cut lengthwise into 6 segments
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice, strained
- Combine berries, Grand Marnier, and zest in a small bowl. Toss; let stand 30 minutes.
- Bring juice to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool. Pour over strawberries, and toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.