Strawberries with Yogurt and Pistachios
This last-minute dessert has an understated elegance that's most memorable when made with Greek yogurt. Available in many grocery stores, the yogurt has an incomparable richness,
slight tang, and stand-a-spoon-in-it consistency.
Martha Stewart Living, May 2007
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 large container (about 16 ounces) Greek yogurt or other plain yogurt
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, stemmed if desired
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup shelled unsalted roasted pistachios (about 2 ounces), coarsely chopped
- Divide yogurt and strawberries among bowls. Drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with pistachios.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.