Use to make Locanda Verde bartender Naren Young's Christmas Rum Punch.
The Martha Stewart Show, December 2010
- Yield Makes about 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated grapefruit zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight container and cover; let stand at room temperature for at least 4 hours and up to overnight. Sugar may be kept, covered and refrigerated, for up to 2 weeks.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.