Roasted Squash Wedges
We used acorn squash for this recipe, but others, such as butternut or pumpkin, work just as well.
Photography: Anna Williams
Martha Stewart Living, February 2001
- 2 acorn squash
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut squash in half through the stem end, and remove seeds. Cut each half into three wedges, 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick. Place wedges in a large roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Toss squash with honey mixture. Roast squash, turning occasionally, until tender and golden brown, 35 to 45 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.