Iceberg Wedge Salad with Green Goddess Ranch Dressing
Pieces of bacon add good flavor and crunch to this spin on a classic ranch salad.
Mad Hungry, April 2011
- 1 recipe <u>Green Goddess Ranch Salad Dressing</u>
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and cut into 8 thin wedges
- Prepare Green Goddess dressing and set aside. Place 1 iceberg lettuce wedge and 2 cucumber wedges on each plate. Pour some dressing over top and crumble 1 slice bacon over each wedge. Serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.