- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, shelled, deveined, and patted dry
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes; toss gently. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill shrimp until opaque and firm to the touch, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.