This five-herb paste recipe from chef Yotam Ottolenghi's "Plenty" cookbook gives his Green Couscous its vibrant color.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2011
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, plus more as needed
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor; process until smooth, scraping down the sides and adding more oil as necessary.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.