Tropical Fruit Salsa
This recipe for tropical fruit salsa comes from "Martha Stewart's Hors d'Oeuvres Handbook."
Martha Stewart Living, July/August 1999
- 1 medium ripe papaya, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium ripe mango, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and ribs removed, minced
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Serve immediately. This may be made 1 hour ahead, without adding papaya, and refrigerated. Add papaya just before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.