Salted Caramel-Pecan Shake
A pinch of sea salt brings out the rich caramel flavor of this velvety milkshake.
Also Try: Almond-Coconut Shake
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2010
- 2 tablespoons <u>Caramel Sauce</u>, plus more for glass
- 4 scoops premium vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans, plus more finely chopped for garnish
- Pinch of sea salt, preferably Maldon, plus more for garnish
- Drizzle inside of two glasses with caramel sauce; set aside. Place ice cream, milk, pecans, caramel, and sea salt in the jar of a blender; blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glasses; garnish with pecans and sea salt. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.