Chunky Guacamole with Serrano Peppers
Thick, serrano-laced guacamole from "Eva's Kitchen," by actress Eva Longoria, makes a tempting treat on its own or atop Eva's Chili-Rubbed Skirt Steak Tacos.
The Martha Stewart Show, April 2011
- 6 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 serrano chile, minced
- Juice from 4 small lemons (about 8 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and gently stir to combine. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.