Lime-Honey Ice Pops
Reserve some of the sweet limeade, used as the base in this sore-throat remedy, to enjoy as a stand-alone drink.
Mad Hungry, April 2011
- 1 recipe <u>Limeade</u>
- 6 quart-size plastic resealable freezer bags
- 6 pieces kitchen string
- 6 freezer-safe drinking glasses
- Place resealable freezer bags into wide drinking glasses with one corner pointing down into the glass, folding the top of the bag over the edge of the glass. (You want the frozen limeade to form cone-shaped ice pops.)
- Divide limeade between the bags and tie off just above the liquid.
- Place cups into freezer and freeze until solid. To serve, snip off the corner of the bag.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.