Creamy Polenta with Goat Cheese
Soft goat cheese adds a tang to this otherwise basic polenta.
Mad Hungry, April 2011
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound quick-cooking polenta (2 2/3 cups)
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan. Add salt and slowly add polenta, in a thin stream, whisking constantly to avoid lumps. Continue whisking until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cheeses and butter. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.