Whole-Wheat Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs
This recipe for whole-wheat spaghetti with turkey meatballs is from the January/February 2008 issue of Everyday Food.
The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2008
- Coarse salt
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 frozen <u>Light Turkey Meatballs</u>
- 1 1/2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Generously salt boiling water and return to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, according to package directions. Drain pasta; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add meatballs and cook until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add marinara sauce and 1/2 cup water; cook until heated through, 5 minutes. Add spaghetti and toss to combine; serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.