Lemon and Mint Vinaigrette
Tart lemon and cool mint combine in this refreshing vinaigrette from chef Michel Roux's "Sauces" cookbook. Use it to dress cooked vegetables, such as cauliflower.
Also Try: Classic Vinaigrette, Roquefort Vinaigrette, Tomato Vinaigrette
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2010
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon zest, juice, and oil; season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, stir in mint leaves.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.