Everyday Food, October 2005
- Dark liquid and browned bits reserved from <u>Roasted Pork Loin</u>
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Pour off excess fat from roasting pan (reserving dark liquid and browned bits). Add chicken broth to pan; cook over medium-high heat, scraping up browned bits, until liquid has reduced by half, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk flour with water.
- Reduce heat to medium; whisk in flour mixture and balsamic vinegar until sauce is completely smooth and has thickened, 1 to 3 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.