Tangy Roquefort blue cheese makes this smooth vinaigrette from chef Michel Roux's "Sauces" cookbook the perfect complement to warm green beans.
Also Try: Classic Vinaigrette, Tomato Vinaigrette
The Martha Stewart Show, October 2010
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon leaves
- 2 to 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both oils, vinegar, cheese, tarragon, and Worcestershire sauce until emulsified and well combined; season with salt and pepper. Serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.