Sue Torres's Guacamole
This recipe for guacamole is courtesy of Sue Torres and should be used in her Coconut-Poached Shrimp Tostadas recipe.
Photography: not applicable
The Martha Stewart Show
- 2 Hass avocados
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon serrano chile, stem removed and minced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons chopped white or Spanish onion
- Halve avocados lengthwise; remove seed. Using a spoon, remove flesh, and transfer to a medium bowl; stir in lime juice and salt without mashing. Add tomatoes, chile, cilantro, and onions; stir to combine. Season with salt; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.