Tom Thumb Milk Shakes
The big idea here is that it's a small world after all.
Martha Stewart Kids, Spring
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- Pink sprinkles, for decorating
- Whisk cream in a mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Add sugar; whisk until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4-inch plain round tip (such as Ateco #10); refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Process milk and ice cream in a blender until smooth. Divide among twelve 2-ounce glasses. Pipe spirals of whipped cream on top of milk shakes. Decorate with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.