Use to make the Cauliflower Gratin with Roasted Chestnuts and Parmesan Cream from Chris and Idie Hastings's "Hot and Hot Fish Club Cookbook."
The Martha Stewart Show, November 2010
Yield Makes about 6 1/2 cups
- 1 (8-ounce) fresh French baguette, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Place bread in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until breadcrumbs are formed. Transfer crumbs to a large bowl along with thyme, parsley, chives, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined. Drizzle butter over crumbs and toss evenly to coat. Use immediately or store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to one week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.