White Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Cherry Triangles
Try one of our shaped icebox-cookie variations:Almond-Cherry CoinsApricot-Pistachio TrianglesAlmond and Candied Orange Zest BarsPapaya, Macadamia, and Coconut TrianglesCranberry-Orange CoinsChocolate, Walnut, and Cranberry CoinsCandied-Fruit SquaresAlmond and Ginger Bars
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Yield Makes about 10 dozen
- <u>Chocolate Cookie Dough</u>
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Once the flour is incorporated according to dough recipe, beat in white chocolate, hazelnuts, and cherries. Divide dough into 2 pieces. Shape each into a 10-inch-long triangular shape. Wrap in parchment. Refrigerate until very firm, about 2 hours.
- Slice dough crosswise slightly thicker than 1/8 inch. Reshape if needed. Bake at 350 degrees on parchment-lined baking sheets until firm, 12 to 14 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.