Papaya, Macadamia, and Coconut Triangles
Try one of our shaped icebox-cookie variations:
Almond-Cherry CoinsApricot-Pistachio TrianglesAlmond and Candied Orange Zest BarsWhite Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Cherry TrianglesCranberry-Orange CoinsChocolate, Walnut, and Cranberry CoinsCandied-Fruit SquaresAlmond and Ginger Bars
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
Yield Makes about 10 dozen
- <u>Citrus Cookie Dough</u>
- 1/2 cup chopped dried papaya
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Once the flour is incorporated according to dough recipe, beat in papaya, macadamia nuts, and coconut. Divide dough into 2 pieces. Shape each into a 10-inch-long triangular log. Wrap in parchment. Refrigerate until very firm, about 2 hours.
- Slice dough crosswise slightly thicker than 1/8 inch. Reshape if needed. Bake at 350 degrees on parchment-lined baking sheets until firm, 12 to 14 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.