Boiled Potatoes with Parsley and Dill
For a classic meat-and-potatoes combo, pair this simple dish with German-style sausages.
Martha Stewart Living, October 2008
- 6 red potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and halved
- 2 to 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh curly leaf parsley
- Place potatoes in a large pot of water. Bring to a boil, and cook until fork tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a warm serving bowl, add butter, and season with salt and pepper. Toss with herbs.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.