- 1 ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 medium new potato, quartered
- 1 small carrot, peeled, trimmed, and cut into 1/2-by-2-inch sticks; or 5 green beans, trimmed; or 3 medium white mushrooms, wiped clean
- 1 cup homemade or low-sodium canned chicken stock
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine chicken, potato, your choice of vegetable, and chicken stock. Cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan, and puree in a blender with a little stock until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Puree remaining vegetables and stock until smooth.
This recipe will keep, frozen in an airtight container, for up to 3 months.