Nothing welcomes guests for an outdoor party like a spritzer. Made with or without wine, they make refreshing, elegant coolers.
Photography: Raymond Hom
Martha Stewart Living, April 2011
- 2 cups chilled red wine, such as Gamay
- 1/2 cup Cointreau (or other orange liqueur)
- 1/2 lime, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange, thinly sliced and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups chilled seltzer
- Stir together red wine, Cointreau, lime, and orange. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Top with seltzer.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.