Hot Pineapple Salad
This delicious recipe is courtesy of Clay Aiken, from "American Idol." It will definitely be a great addition to any summer get-together!
- One 20-ounce can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2 cups grated medium-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, sugar, flour, and cheese. Transfer to an 8-by-8-inch, 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Top with crushed crackers and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.