The amount of Pimm's liquor may be varied to suit your taste.
Martha Stewart Living, March 1997
- 1/2 pint (6 ounces) strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 1 lemon, sliced into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1 orange (blood orange if possible), sliced into 1-inch wedges
- 3 cups Pimm's No.1 Cup
- 48 ounces lemon-lime soda, or ginger ale
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch lengths
- In large pitcher, place strawberries, lemons, limes, and oranges. Add Pimm's, and mash down lightly with a large spoon. May be made 3 to 4 hours ahead up to this point.
- Fill each glass halfway with ice. Add about 1/3 cup Pimm's mixture. Fill glass with soda; stir. Place cucumber spear in each glass; serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.