This great recipe is courtesy of Josh Eden and should be served as a side to his Eggs Benedict.
The Martha Stewart Show, February Winter 2008
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for baking dish
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Oil a medium baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss potatoes together with 2 tablespoons parsley and both oils; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to prepared baking dish, spreading potatoes in an even layer. Bake until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes until brown and crisp, 2 to 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper and remaining tablespoon parsley; serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.