Sauteed Mustard Greens
This delicious recipe for sauteed mustard greens should be paired with Aaron Sanchez's recipe for Duck Breasts with Ancho Chile Dulce De Leche Glaze.
The Martha Stewart Show, July Summer 2008
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound mustard greens, tough stems removed, cut into 2-inch strips
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and jalapeno. Cook until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook 2 minutes more. Add mustard greens and cook until wilted and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle vegetables with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.